WHY CHOOSE RANDY ASHLEY RUNNING?
Since the early 1990's, Randy Ashley has emerged as a leading running coach for competitive runners of all ages. From his personal experience as Georgia’s top high school middle distance runner to qualifying for two Olympic Marathon Trials, Randy has the knowledge, passion, and track record to provide customized training programs to help clients simplify training, improve times, and train healthier.
Because everyone’s body, history, goals, and schedules widely vary, Randy develops individualized training plans based on the specific needs of each athlete. Learning to train smarter instead of simply running harder, with Randy's uniquely developed training plans (honed over the past 20 years) takes the guesswork out of your training, and delivers results.
Inspiring, understanding, caring, flexible, creative, & motivating are some of the adjectives clients most commonly use to describe Randy.
Randy Ashley is a 2-time Olympic Marathon Trials Qualifier (1996, 2000). He grew up in Macon and Clayton County, GA. and ran at Riverdale High School for Coach Richard Westbrook. At Riverdale, he won the Georgia 4A 1-mile and 2-mile State track titles.
Randy's career running highlights
- 1996 & 2000- US Olympic Marathon Trials participant
- 1999 - 4th place at the U.S. Marathon Championships, Pittsburgh Marathon
- 1999 - 1st place at the Naples Half-Marathon
- 1997 - 2nd place at Boston Twilight 10000m
- 1997 - 4th place at the Penn Relays 10000m
- 1984 - Georgia High School State 1 mile & 2 mile champion under Coach Richard Westbrook
Randy's Personal Bests